Monday, October 25, 2010

Zbigniew Preisner - Silence, Night and Dreams.

07:07 Mellieħa, Malta
At the night there was a storm...was a deafening thunder. Just only ended rain ... And now the silence ... I hear like the last drops of rain are knocking on the roof ... less and less ... It is still dark. In the roads in the sea sparkle lights of several ships ... Beautiful morning ... My imagination brings together the dreams I read in books, the music I listen to, and my experience with live to make a very unusual and bizarre fantasy world...

Understand the season,
Understand yourmind.
Let yourself feel contact,
Closeness that we find
Mute as if enchanted,
Days pass by in streams
Leaving nought behind but
Silence, night and dreams.
 
Zbigniew Preisner - Silence, Night and Dreams.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment