Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It’s Happened to All of Us…

I wanted to send a postcard from Malta. Nothing could be easier.
But I must to choose a favorite photo instead postcard ...
How to choose a favorite photo?!!!
Three days later I watched my photo albums ... I couldn't even choose a theme! That it can be: nature, animals, flowers, people, clouds, rooftops, the mountains or the sea, France or Switzerland, or maybe a photo of a child?
What I love most?
...One day, I go to the walk. Quite unexpectedly, I found the envelopes with the stamp in a nearby store. It made me very happy, because getting to the Post I couldn`t have been a few days.
So, I got an envelope. Now, my favorite photo! In an emotional impulse, I decided to make a favorite photo right now! The places around me beautiful, the camera with me, too. Was made about 80 shots ... Again, the problem of choice! I wanted to send a letter right now.
I decided to make 5 prints and choose from them already ... And that a five prints.

  • Boat near the coast - a good option, but one leg of the fishermen, for some reason outside...
  • Aubergine with tomato?))
  • I'm pleased with someone else's car?
  • Playground, like a city or city, like a playground ...
  • My face blinded by the sun.
Did even one of them I really like?
It’s enough to make you want to tear your hair out!
It was despair. And then I realized that the picture is not important, but an idea... And when I understand it, I already knew what to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment